Monday, June 16, 2008

Information

Are you a Half Star or a Full Star?

From the outside looking in, it may seem that the job of the fashion model is a mindless job, I mean, sit there and look pretty right? Well, then can you explain the reason why so many beautiful girls are sidelined? Check this Gisele Bundchen interview. She speaks about drawing inspiration, style, and her ideas. 'The street brings a lot of inspiration because I think a lot of different people, I think people watching, I think books bring inspiration, I think movies bring inspiration, music brings inspiration, I think everything,"- Gisele discussing inspiration, um obviously.

When your being paid to express yourself without using words the craft can reveal the true stunners. For instance, let's look at current stars like, Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha, Iekliene Strange, and Agyness Deyn. All smart, passionate, and you can tell they love what they do because they are dedicated and distinct. They have shaped campaigns for Dior, Chanel, Burberry, and Giorgio Armani, among others.

It ain't easy bein breezy baby.

This is for my homegirl, model, and CONSTANT sports rival, Meg, she loves Gisele. The model just purchased a G550 for 50 million, the longest range business plane in the world. Top models get paid.

No comments: