Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Check That Itinerary

A COUPLE OF BLASTS
This one is tonight, Wednesday June 4th

Head over to the G Lounge to celebrate the Webstore launch of this hot boutique in Center City. This is the ONLY spot I go to in Philly for L.A.M.B clothing. A couple of my girls work over there so I know this event is gonna be right. Schooly D will be spinnin and a performance by Aaries will supplement the Echo chic fashion show showcasing Fall 08 trends. Starts at nine. Get it in.

FRIDAY

Speaking of supplements, this just in! Tonight at the Fillmore on South street. Sorry to report but Santogold will not be at the picnic.

If you've been to any of these parties this needs no explanation. Except for the small fact that this one is FREE!!! If your on the list. So get your ass on it, head over to the Barbary to get crazy sweaty, shake your ass, and cap off the night. Definitely get this one in.

LINKS
Echo Chic
The Fillmore
The Barbary
The List for the Tales of Colt 45 party
4am DJ's
Don't say I never did anything for ya

Damn, I am out of town til next week...
Howeva. I cannot complain, Napa valley is stunning and refreshingly serene. I am going to try and get over one of my fears by sitting in a hot air balloon. I can jump out of a plane, but petrified of just chillen up there. I think I am going to look into jumping as soon as I tie up this post.

No comments: