Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gimmie More

Photos from the San Francisco trip

My host, Huwayda. Gorgeous. Love her.

Knob Creek, I'm on a Mission.

Sarah, made her dress, bag, and is a photographer

This bag is fucking phenomenal. After three seperate occasions meeting up with this girl, I finally had to ask if I could snap a picture of this dino bag. I loved it. She painted the claws red! it's got a sequin strap, AND the jaws of death! That is the only one in existence which I was bummed to hear. The bag is TIGHT. I suggested a fanny pack type deal. I personally don't love fannies, but don't you think something like this with a strap around your waist would be hot?

Apparently the top guy is a Quetzalcoatlus and the bottom one with the teeth is a Anhanguera. I need these in my life.

No comments: