Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy June



Alright, so I've been in California since May 30Th and I decided to leave my computer at home in Philly. This trip is taking me from San Francisco, to a suburb to see my cousin graduate, up to Napa Valley to drink wine and chill at a resort, back to SF to chill for one more night with my homegirl who wants to me go to a Roots listening party with her, which in a sense takes me back to Philly prematurely. So, I've been taking a lot of notes, going to new places, and meeting some gorgeous people. Wink, wink. Upon returning to Philadelphia, next Monday, Rife will be rejuvenated with new posts and pictures. My girl, Ang, is fittin to start writing again, a new fashion contributor, Erin B, will also be firing out hotness. We are lookin forward to a hot summer with lots of traveling, can't sit still! I will officially be working at Omoi and planning some really interesting events with Liz. Expect some unconventional in store events, that's all I am saying for now. Keep checking for updates, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! Check you on the flip.

XO
J

By the way, I just realized that Rife has been up now for over a year. Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, and has linked us up to their blogs, it keeps us goin.

No comments: