Ladies I don't know about you but I for one am super in to cute comfy lounge/sleepwear thats where this brand Lazy Lifestyle Loungewear comes into play. They rock a dope selection of what you need to look cute and sleep well.

and this number even comes in what i like to call a Lemonzest
Burton never really does it for me but i came across this top the other day


I for one would wear a little more underneath maybe a light tank top, but girl if you can get away with a just an American Appeal Tube Bra go for it!!
A short but sweet list of must haves brought to you by a slightly hungover G.
Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment