One of our favorite women's streetwear companies Most Official Bitches is droppin some new items for Fall 08. These are some choice cuts. 
A hoodie with an oversized hood never loses flava. Next to green, purple is my favorite color.
I'm feelin this hat. Backwards.
Interesting legwear is a trend that is running rampent in the industry now, and LOVE it.Done right and your killin em ladies.
I'm pleased with the pics I've seen so far. Summer was kind of beat from M.O.B, gotta be honest. But we're not tryin to sleep on them, we knew they would come out with some fresh gear for us.
Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment