Saturday, June 2, 2007

Life, He Said, Is ALL About Style.

Saturday Afternoon Cartoon.

Now, Remember I am your father, & I am here to protect you. You see? Rudy...Theoooo



Psychadelic Warrior.

Peter Zimmerman x Mekanism.

These decks definitely pop to say the least. Bright & Lucid. I'm into it.


“Custom skateboard masters Mekanism have added German artist Peter Zimmerman to their ongoing procession of artist collaborations, and this latest series of limited edition decks are about as unique as humanly possible. Zimmerman created his striking boards by digitally deconstructing paintings from his own archives and modifying parts that he liked, then re-painting the image onto the boards using an epoxy resin, a fluid medium which transforms itself during the application process.”

Pimpin' Ain't Easy.


Soule Love.


I know I have mentioned it before, but it's worth saying again, & again. Damon Soule opening @ Linage July 13. I will continue to remind everyone in the next month. This is something you don't want to miss out on.

Mishka Drops Online Exclusives.

No comments: