While searching for style inspiration photos for my sister's upcoming show, I came across this incredible blog, Child of the Moon. It offers loads of style photos and the women that inspired thier decade. If I could go back to any era, hands down it would be the late sixties early seventies with some super short mod haircut and lashes for days. Here I have famed muse, Edie Sedgwick, fashion icons Diana Vreeland with Veruschka, Catherine James, Anna Wholin, some mod fashions, women in topless bathing suits, and Monica Vitti smoking. This is just a snapshot of the website. Be sure to check it out. 







Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment