Friday, December 19, 2008

Ready For The Floor

Alright y'all. I haven't been posting because in true form I forgot the power cord for my computer in another state and didn't have much access to computers for the past few days. Also, I shut off the internet in my place since I'm moving outta Philly at the beginning of January and haven't been there lately. So, the blog will still stay true to the content, but as the primary writer, I will be comin' at ya based in a different area. Plenty of visits will follow, for sure. New year, new moves, same love. So, the past week has been jam packed with friends, holiday parties, Sparks sake bombs, dancing in the best clubs, arm wrestling, and engagements with whisky. Tis the season! So, let's get it in.

FADED
This Friday, December 19, 2008
@ The Green Warehouse
941 N Front Street (Front & Poplar)
BYOB, Late Night, Warehouse Jawn
Doors at 11 PM, $10 Cover before 2AM


Special guests CSS! For just $2!
9pm-3:30am
Transit Nightclub
600 SpringGarden St.
Philadelphia, PA

Both of these parties go pretty late and the rain is going to slow down by nine. Trust. HAVE FUN, BE SAFE!

No comments: