Said (it's pronounced Sigh-eed) just came into the store, and I just got my quote of the day, perhaps the entire week.
This came after I told him a bit of news...
"I hate you, and I hate Massachusetts!"
Haha! Oh, Said, he hates Massachusetts because he had a friend who went to Harvard that despised Boston. I guess she thought that there were a lot of rude people there. He's a brash frenchman who owns the coffee shop next door, La Citadelle. The place has great coffee for cheap. Highly recommend. Also, on side note, Said really doesn't hate me, in fact I think I humor him the most. Ah Philadelphia, how I will miss you so.
Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment