Friday, March 14, 2008

It's March BABY!


March Madness is one of my favorite times of year. Hands down. I've followed NCAA basketball since the '95 and '96 squads of UMASS had Lou Roe, Marcus Camby, Edgar Padilla, and Carmello Travieso. I have never been a fan of Temple basketball or John Chaney so it is a bit ironic that I ended up in Philadelphia. UMASS has had its up's and down's, however you gotta root for your home team. Even though they lost their A-10 tourney game last night, we still got love for the Minutemen. Catch some more games at the super premium Ubiq store on Walnut street, Thursday, March 20th. Ubiq has a real nice in-store event teaming up with Undercrown. Scoop up some limited edition tees from thier Spring line and have a drink. Also, I must note that Ubiq consistenly fits thier window displays right. Check it out.

No comments: