WRITE AWAY!
Female seeking clever, witty, and conceptual writers. You dont have to be eco- friendly or politically correct and the internet works just fine. I'm not going to lie, my Thursday nights have become a complete bust! I have resorted to Clash Of The Choirs with the likes of Michael Bolton (I didnt know you could make a reality show about that shit) NBC, CBS, hell FOX writers where have you gone? I know its not you, is it me?! I like ginger in my tea and by that I mean, Conan, my love, where are you with your illustrious bouncey hair and pale irish skin??? As a result of this strike people like me are writing!.bmp)
Get Back!!! SLF at rife215@Gmail.com
Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment