Monday, October 1, 2007

Hunting for Haunts



After a long day school and work it's relaxing to come home, sit on the couch and wander around the Internet. Fashion shows, magazines, dirt junk who knows how the hell I got here kind of stuff. Well, I came across this artist, Elizabeth McGrath. She has a wide range of mediums that she takes advantage of and her peculiar sense of imagination is fantastic. HOWEVER, I clicked on the gallery link and one of them was entitled, Roshambo. Instantly I thought, Rock, Paper, Scissors?!?! Nope. I was wrong. I hate squirrels. Since I was a child. This image terrified me. A squirrel? With wings and fangs? Nightmarish! Well, I hope it does the same for you. In fact, if you can recommend something, a movie, book, song, anything that will make me want to puke, please drop a line! I would love to hear from you.

No comments: