Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mischief & Temptation.

Bombshell: The Life & Crimes of Claw Money --Dropped.


Mad Love to Claw Money. Do what YOU love & fuck everyone else. Damn girl don't hurt 'em. Bomb walls not countries.
Have you peeped the Claw Money collection??? Those bombers are HOT.






It's true Ladies is Pimps too & we have an eye for detail.
For more info on CLaw Money check Format mags interview. http://formatmag.com/features/claw-money/



SOME MORE LADY LOVE<3
Nothing makes an outfit like an accessory. Noone makes accessories like BiJules NYC.

"Jules Kim is me, and Bijules is my brand. I have run Bijules for over four years now and we produce lifestyle jewelry. “Lifestyle jewelry” is more or less a cheap shot way of saying that what you wear inspires, or is driven, from yourself, and your life. I know it is true when I wear my stuff. You feel complete in a way that is like making a statement without saying anything."
LIve on the Edge & Experiment.

No comments: