
I mean, are these not to die for? or rather, die in? These heels are so towering I can't imagine walking too long in them, but they are nonetheless stunning!





I can still recall the very first high fashion dress I saw that triggered my love affair with high fashion. The Absinthe green dress was done by John Galliano for Christian Dior. Nicole Kidman wore it and walked the Academy Awards red carpet in 1997. 
It was an asian inspired statement dress with fur detailing along the side slit. John Galliano has a romantic and sophisticated edge touch to his work, he's Spanish, c'mon. What was the first piece you saw that changed your world? 
Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng đến thủ lĩnh Arsenal
-
Hành trình Martin Odegaard: Từ thần đồng 16 tuổi tại Real Madrid đến thủ
lĩnh, nhạc trưởng tài ba dẫn dắt Arsenal chinh phục các đỉnh cao bóng đá.
The po...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment