Remember Proof? R.I.P
I was at this tour. Ludacris opened and I had the biggest thing for him. Never forget my homegirl, I won't even give out her name. She wore a black dress and fell down a big ass hill in front of maaad people. Yo, I ran like I wasnt with a girl. I wasn't trying to be a bad friend but she was wasted and I tried to tell her to walk along the side that was paved with me. I still have the night embedded in memory. She wanted nothing to do with me. But, I met up with her after she walked it off. Loved this song.
Tư thế rắn hổ mang trong Yoga: Chìa khóa giúp cột sống linh hoạt và cơ thể
năng lượng
-
Giữa nhịp sống hiện đại với hàng giờ ngồi trước máy tính hoặc sử dụng điện
thoại, cột sống phải liên tục chịu áp lực từ những tư thế sai kéo dài. Đây
cũn...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment