Photos from the San Francisco trip
My host, Huwayda. Gorgeous. Love her.
Knob Creek, I'm on a Mission.
Sarah, made her dress, bag, and is a photographer
This bag is fucking phenomenal. After three seperate occasions meeting up with this girl, I finally had to ask if I could snap a picture of this dino bag. I loved it. She painted the claws red! it's got a sequin strap, AND the jaws of death! That is the only one in existence which I was bummed to hear. The bag is TIGHT. I suggested a fanny pack type deal. I personally don't love fannies, but don't you think something like this with a strap around your waist would be hot?
Apparently the top guy is a Quetzalcoatlus and the bottom one with the teeth is a Anhanguera. I need these in my life.
Tư thế rắn hổ mang trong Yoga: Chìa khóa giúp cột sống linh hoạt và cơ thể
năng lượng
-
Giữa nhịp sống hiện đại với hàng giờ ngồi trước máy tính hoặc sử dụng điện
thoại, cột sống phải liên tục chịu áp lực từ những tư thế sai kéo dài. Đây
cũn...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment